Yes we can do custom engraving, with some limitations:
- We charge extra for engraving.
- we deep engrave with a fiber laser, on the blade only (not handle). The idea is that the engraving is a few thousandths of an inch deep so that it will not wear off. On most models we engrave the right face of the blade opposite our logo.
- The maximum amount of engraving is a few words. Logos and other symbols are also possible depending on complexity. If you have something complex in mind, please contact us before you order and we’ll advise if we can do your engraving on the model you are thinking of purchasing.
- We have four standard single-line fonts for text as shown in the photo below (click to enlarge). If you want to engrave your own artwork or font, we can probably do it but you would have to contact us with specifics. We will let you know if the complexity warrants additional charges.
- If we have confirmed we can do your engraving (ie other than our standard text fonts) and you want to go ahead, just place your order on our website, including your instructions in the order notes area on our checkout page. Be sure to add the engraving fee to your order. If you have a file containing your artwork, we’ll get you to email it to us. We will send you a proof CAD drawing of the engraving on the blade and get your final approval. Then we’ll go ahead with the work. It depends on what you’ve ordered and on our workflow, but we can usually turn your order around within a few business days.