What information do we collect?
You can access and browse our website without providing any personal information. However in the event you would like to register on our site for the purpose of receiving order updates, tracking orders, entering a contest, downloading material, or to receive marketing material we may ask for information that might personally identify you. This information may include your full name, company name, phone number, email address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring url’s, country, and location. This information is primarily needed for the security maintenance and operation of our website, and for our internal reporting and analytics purposes.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we receive or collect for the following:
- To allow you to create an account or login to an existing account.
- To advise you of our products, services, or changes in our terms & conditions.
- To process, manage, track or update your orders.
- To request your feedback
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our promotional and marketing campaigns, identify user trends, and to improve our site, products, and overall user experience.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
North Arm Knives Ltd. does not sell, rent, or give away information that will personally identify customers to third parties except when such information is required by third-party service providers for legitimate business purposes. Third-party services may include payment processing, email delivery, hosting services, marketing, and analytics.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular user such as preferred language and location. Web pages within our website may include cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience.
- Provide you with the best possible and most personalized user experience.
- Recognizing your settings and preferences when you sign into your account.
- Analyze and track interactions with northarmknives.com
Different browsers offer different ways to manage, or delete cookies.
Policy Changes and Updates
How do we keep your information safe?
North Arm Knives has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any information we have under our control. Nonetheless, you are ultimately responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your login and password. Although, we do our best to protect your information, all transmission of personal information to and from our site is at your own risk.